Tobago Cays Sailing Adventure
2 Night All Inclusive SGU Offer
- Friday to Sunday, special itinerary for YOU to get the most out of the experience without missing school!
- Freshly prepared meals will be served on board
- Sleep below deck in one of our 2 single / 3 double decks, or above deck on the lounges and giant hammock
- Bathroom with tub, toilet and hot water
- Visit Carriacou, Union Island, Mayreau, and 5 Islands forming the Tobago cays
- Your trip includes organized shuttle bus to and from campus, an experienced Captain, Crew and Chef, clearance fees for customs & immigration, permits, charter license and marine park fees, fresh water, fuel, 2 breakfasts, lunches and dinners, open premium bar, 2 nights on the boat, bed sheets
- For your enjoyment and well-being the ship is equipped with: top-of-the-line snorkel and dive equipment, dive compressor, kayaks, fishing gear, a 15 foot rigid tender, tow tube, fresh water showers, shaded and cushioned deck lounge, spacious 57 foot deck awnings, coolers, freezers, ice and water maker, 2 BBQs, Bluetooth sound system, generator, 12v, 110v and 220v electric system, USB charging ports in each bunk and a fully equipped kitchen.
About SS CORSAIR
The "Corsair" is an award winning classic Biloxi schooner built in 1976 which invokes the lines of a classic shrimper or gulf coast freighter of centuries past.
With graceful sheer and sweet lines, the ship was designed and hand-built by Captain Michael Broussard, a third generation boat builder, well known in the Biloxi area, to US Coast Guard standards. Captain Broussard was trained by Francis Herreshoff of Bristol and has taught himself at the International School of Yacht Restoration (IRYS). Corsair’s hull is crafted from Southern White Cedar and the deck from beautiful mahogany. The original Schooner rigging with two masts has been converted into a magnum gaff rigged cutter sloop with a topsail.
With a length on deck of 57 feet and 74 feet overall, Corsair is a very spacious and comfortable long range sailboat. Corsair has been up and down the East coast of the US and the Gulf of Mexico, serving as a commercial shrimp vessel, sail training vessel, participating in advertising campaigns and has even played a role in the movie "Interview with a Vampire."
In 2017 Corsair was carefully refurbished and converted from a workboat to an extremely stylish and premium quality charter vessel. The main salon is very roomy and is located adjacent to the galley which is our chef's pride. 3 double berths and 2 single berths with privacy dividers and curtains are to be found waiting for you. The bathroom is stunning and unique, Corsair may be the only modern schooner equipped with a claw foot tub.
Sailing on Corsair means….
- All tours are planned from your pick up until drop off at St. George’s harbor or a waterfront hotel nearby.
- Departures from other bays can be arranged.
- No hidden costs.
- Meals and drinks are included as to each tour description.
- Gratuities for the crew are at your discretion.
Friday To Sunday